This Affiliates Agreement (hereinafter the “Agreement”) is made effective immediately on registration, by and between Web-DesignMaster.com, with an office at 7300 Milano Court, Mississauga, Ontario, Canada and “You” the participant, (hereinafter referred to as “Affiliate”) (each a “Party” and together the “Parties”).
WHEREAS, Web-DesignMaster.com is in the business of Service Provider/Business Consultant;
WHEREAS, Affiliate has certain contacts with various entities and startups and desires to act as an intermediary finder of clients for Web-DesignMaster.com’s services;
NOW, THEREFORE, in consideration of the promises and covenants contained herein, the parties agree as follows:
TERM AND TERMINATION.
The terms of this Agreement shall commence on affiliate registration and shall continue in full force and until you, the Affiliate close your affiliate account. We, at Web-DesignMaster.com and its operators reserve the right to terminate any affiliate and or affiliate’s account without notice or explanation. If an Affiliate fails to earn commissions within a 90 days period, this will result in their recurring commission payout being suspended. Affiliate commission will resume and be calculated from the first earning date after the affiliates account suspension. You agree not to hold Web-DesignMaster.com liable for any lost earning or commission during your account’s suspension and or termination.
For the term of this Agreement, Affiliate shall have the non-exclusive right to introduce prospective clients to Web-DesignMaster.com who are not already known to Web-DesignMaster.com.
FEES AND PAYMENT.
This Agreement contemplates an introduction only. The Affiliate will also receive a twenty percent (20%) recurring commission based on the fees paid to Web-DesignMaster.com by the referred customer.
Affiliates will be paid upon Web-DesignMaster.com’s receipt of payment from the client. Web-DesignMaster.com will send payout on the 20th of each month for commissions earned. Payout will be made via PayPal.
Note there is a Minimum payout of CAD$100.00. Affiliates will not receive payout if earnings are below CAD$100.
How much will it cost you?
I’m sure you all want to hear it’s FREE, well it’s not! Even though there are NO FEES, you will have to dedicate your time if you want to succeed as a Blogger, which is an even greater price than money.
Who will edit the final post?
I will edit and optimize the content for it to be search engine friendly.
How will you get paid?
I will pay each creator between CAD$15 – CAD$25 for every post above 1500 words, depending on their skills and experience. Each blogger will also receive up to 50% of the overall revenue generated by the Blog depending on the number of contributors. This means that your success is determined by your ability to produce quality content.
What about Website and Hosting?
I will provide a Website and Hosting for all Bloggers.
How frequently do you have to submit content?
If you really want to be a professional blogger and make a sustainable living you must create no less than two (2) 1,500 word articles per month.
Will you be able to add personal affiliate link?
Yes! Creators can provide one affiliate link related to the article they are writing about.
What happens if you can’t write anymore?
If you have a situation for example a family emergency, another member will take over your Blog. When you return a new Blog will be provided to you, or the old one if it’s available.
How long does it take before I can see results?
Blogging is NOT a get rich quick scheme. It takes a lot of hard work, determination and skill. I have done my best to take out some of the difficulties associated with blogging, such as SEO, keyword research, coming up with a title that makes people click, hosting and more. All you have to do is to have the determination to stick it out and produce great articles. As you write more frequently, your skills will significantly improve and the time it take to write will be much faster. All this takes about one (1) year before you can really see results.
Who owns the content?
After you the Affiliate Blogger (Content Creators) submit an article and we at Web-DesignMaster.com decides to post the same article. You will be giving the agreed compensation for your work, and the article now becomes property of Web-DesignMaster.com and it’s owners.
What happens to articles that are submitted and are rejected?
If you submit an article that is rejected by us, we will NOT post that article on any of our websites. Therefore, you will NOT receive any compensation for that article and you are free to do with it as you wish.
- Relationship Between the Parties. Each Party’s relationship with the other is that of independent contractor. Nothing contained herein creates a partnership, joint venture or similar business relationship between Web-DesignMaster.com and Affiliate. No employee will be considered an employee of the other for any purpose.
- Use of Name. Web-DesignMaster.com and its employees, agents and representatives will not, without Affiliate’s prior written consent in each instance, use in advertising, publicity or other promotional endeavor, the name of Affiliate or any of Affiliate’s affiliates, or any officer or employee of Affiliate, or any trade name, trademark, trade device, service mark, symbol or any abbreviation, contraction or simulation thereof used by Affiliate or its affiliates; or represent, directly or indirectly, that any product or service provided by Web-DesignMaster.com has been approved or endorsed by Web-DesignMaster.com, or refer to the existence of this Agreement in press releases, advertising or materials distributed to Web-DesignMaster.com’s prospective customers.
- Force Majeure. Affiliate shall not be held responsible nor be deemed to be in default under this Agreement for any delay in performance or failure in performance of any of its obligations hereunder if such delay or failure is the result of causes beyond the control of Affiliate.
- Governing Law. This Agreement, its subject matter and the parties’ respective rights and obligations hereunder shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Canada, without giving effect to principles regarding conflicts of law.
- Modification, Amendment and Waiver; Benefit. There are no understandings, agreements or representations, express or implied, with respect to the subject matter hereof not specified herein. This Agreement shall not be deemed or construed to be modified, amended, rescinded, canceled or waived in whole or in part, except by Web-DesignMaster.com, which reserve the right to update this agreement at any time.
- Authority. Both Affiliate and Web-DesignMaster.com have full power and authority to enter into and perform this Agreement, and the person entering this Agreement on behalf of each has been properly authorized and empowered to enter into this Agreement. EACH PARTY FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT IT HAS READ THIS AGREEMENT, UNDERSTANDS IT, AND AGREES TO BE BOUND BY IT.
Last Updated October 4, 2018